TUTORIAL TO MAKE SUBTITLE FOR THE CHRISTIAN PRINCE YOUTUBE VIDEO(s)
2. Create a folder called "YoutubeDL" and move the downloaded
file (step number one) in there.
3. Create a txt file called "Run.txt" and paste the following
(noted that this is for Indonesian
Language, you can change the
'sub-lang id' to other
language according to your liking) :
set /p Url=Link:
youtube-dl --write-auto-sub --sub-lang id
--sub-format srt %Url%
--skip-download --sub-format srt --sub-lang id %Url%
4. Rename the txt file to "Run.bat".
5. Start the file and paste the youtube link of the video you
want to put subtitles in.
6. Wait for the file to do its job. You will know it's done
because the file will close by itself.
7. Go to
subtitletools to do conversion of your .vtt to .srt.
8. Download and install
9. Open handbrake, and in it, drop your .mp4 file.
10. Click the "Subtitles" button and click "Import Subtitle".
11. Select your .srt file (or .ass file with AEGISUB) and make sure to check the "Burn In"
12. Finally, you can now click "Start Encode" at the top of
13. Wait for the file to do the job, once it's done, your
subtitled video file will be good to go.
14. Good luck and don't forget to subscribe, follow and share
The Christian Prince YouTube Channel
Side Note: when you need to do any modification of the subtitle
file you have before you go to handbrake; then here, you need
to do it with AEGISUB (do this
after step 7, the above)
sample video with AEGISUB (.ass file) modification:
sample video no modification (.srt file) subtitle:
BEST OF LUCK, don't forget to subscribe follow and share
The Christian Prince
How to easily download all the
Christian Prince videos on YouTube (tutorial)
1. Copy the link of video you would like to download and paste
the link to any FREE youtube downloader where you can find them in
google (such as:
note that: you have to wait 30-60 minutes before doing any
downloading for LIVE STREAM VIDEOS.
2. Now download them and put them on your own YouTube Channel and
share to the world.
3. When you are thinking of adding Subtitle to your video; you
can use Wondershare Filmora9 or AEGISUB (tutorial above)
OR IF you would like to use our APP BURNDL (which
will make it a breeze to download videos and add subtitles
automatically) you can download them
[new released just being updated!]
(this will only work on Windows 64-bit. For Windows 32-bit
version, you need to
download this too)